Where do we ship our items?
Around the world safely!
Shipping methods and delivery times
Ready-to-ship items are shipped the same or next business day, while in cases where preparation is required, the time is determined after order confirmation (usually no more than 5-7 days).
Orders within Greece are sent by EASY MAIL, ACS, SPEEDEX or ELTA courier and are delivered to you in 1-3 working days. For hard-to-reach areas, such as small villages or small islands in winter, this time is slightly longer.
Shipments abroad are made by DHL courier or by post and delivery times are 2-10 days for countries within the European Union and 4-15 days for the rest of the world.
- Greece: orders over €50 do not incur shipping costs. For orders less than €50, there is a flat fee of €5 within Greece (including cash on delivery costs).
- European Union: shipping costs are calculated during the checkout process and depending on the volume of the order. Indicatively, the cost starts from €14 and increases depending on the volume of the order and the destination country (calculated automatically during checkout).
- Other international destinations: shipping costs are calculated during the checkout process and depending on the volume of the order. Indicatively, the cost starts from €19 and increases depending on the volume of the order and the destination country (calculated automatically during checkout).
- Greece: Cash on delivery to the courier or the Post Office.
- Greece & abroad: Credit card through the certified payment institution EveryPay (certified by the Bank of Greece). All known credit cards are accepted, through redirection to the completely secure environment of the payment company.
- Greece & abroad: Payment via PayPal.
- Greece & abroad: Transfer to National Bank of Greece or Piraeus Bank account.
NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE / IBAN: GR9601100990000009944011072 BIC: ETHNGRAA
PIRAEUS BANK / IBAN: GR4401720290005029088247287 BIC: PIRBGRAA
BENEFICIARY: AFOI TSELIOU & SIA OE